Fears and Resistances
Presented by Brigitte Korak of Zone Excellence and
Nicolas Desjardins, BHS, CPN, Neurotherapy Expert, PhD student in Integrative Medicine
Fears and resistances that prevent reaching a personal, therapeutic or performance goal.
Target audience: Open to everyone!
What will you learn?
- Concepts of the brain in power of the goal
- Create a propulsion system to achieve its objectives by eliminating resistance.
- What causes limitations
- How we approach our perception of reality.
- Understand how stress sets in on a physical / mental / emotional level and use effective tools to dissolve it quickly.
- Language and influence, the concept of words against evil.
- Emotional anchors / reaction of the nervous system and the brain.
- The referencing of the brain according to stimuli.
- Use of therapeutic visualization towards the future. Think better and live better.
- Rehabilitation of the fear paralysis reflex and moro with sound, visual and sensorimotor corrections.
- The crosslinked activation system; properly program your internal GPS.
- Techniques to eliminate stress.
- The use of pinhole glasses and chromotherapy
The price include
- 2 avant-garde training days
- An e-document of the complete presentation
- A certificate
- Online follow-up with teachers and students
Please note that training can be given in your region on demand with a minimum of 16 people for a single teacher and 20 people for two teachers. It must be entirely organized by the applicant. For more information on prices and possible agreements, contact us!