Gua Sha and Cupping for Applied Biomechanics
Marc-André Fournier (Quebec) and
Nicolas Desjardins, BHS, CPN, Neurotherapy Expert, PhD student in Integrative Medicine
Finally the training you were waiting for on the application of cupping and gua sha in a context that respects the neuromuscular system and goes in a logical sense of applied biomechanics!
Completely awesome and never seen!
Can you tell if the tissue tension is due to a neurological protective mechanism, a lack of circulation, or simply a build-up of connective tissue?
If the source comes from a neurological protective mechanism and the therapist releases the tissue without addressing the source, isn’t it dangerous for the client by creating the possibility of worsening their problem?
With this training, the installation of suction cups without thinking about the source and the mechanical gestures that lead nowhere is over.
Understanding, evaluation, logic, precision, methodology = results that hold!
Many courses of Gua Sha, Suction Cups or other soft tissue tools are offered, but very few provide adequate biomechanical assessments.
This training was born from this fundamental need to justify the use of these tools, so as to go further in the observation of the results “than better mobility or a state of well-being”.
At INP, we believe that the expression and synergistic function of the fascia and the musculo-articular system must be measurable in the clinic.
We have therefore developed a series of tests to assess the performance of large chains of force in the body, in contraction or in stretching.
Depending on the results of the tests, the practitioner will learn to correct the priority chain creating the domino effect on others.
The effects are impressive and instant!
Other evaluations for mobility gains, to end the session in style will be in order.
Deep fascia? Superficial fascia? Suction cup or Gua Sha? Pathologies present? What techniques to prioritize? Is it the digestive system that disrupts the big chains and what to do if it is?
The Neuro Performance Institute, a pioneer in neurotherapy and manual therapy, is waiting for you in large numbers for this training that will revolutionize your practice, position you above the competition and most importantly, allow you to exceed your customers’ expectations.
The fields of application are vast, such as injury prevention, rehabilitation, physical preparation, performance, support for healing, etc.
Open to everyone !
In addition, you will have access to a private student group to ask your questions and discuss the different cases you will encounter in the clinic, an update of course documents, as well as all the video content for life!
The Neuro Performance Institute, a pioneer in neurotherapy and manual therapy, is waiting for you in large numbers for this training which will revolutionize your practice, position you above the competition and most importantly, allow you to exceed the expectations of your clients.
- The basis of kinesiology testing to communicate with the nervous system
- Different theories on fascia and relationships with the muscular system
- How are the adhesions and involvement of the emotional system formed
- The theory on Gua Sha, suction cups and the science behind them
- Contraindications and protocol in case of suction cup syncope
- Equipment maintenance
- The proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation technique
- Assessment of joint mobility standards
- Assessment of joint mobility standards
- Flexibility and muscle protection mechanisms
- The use of the squat and lunges and laser in movement assessments
- Contraction and stretch testing, muscles, theory and treatment associated with all fascia chains in the body
- The evaluation between a deep or superficial chain, in a local evaluation
- A protocol for the drainage of the digestive system
- The technique of lung drainage
- The Pin and Strech
The price include
- 2 avant-garde training days
- An e-document of the complete presentation
- A certificate
- Online follow-up with teachers and students
- An assessment of knowledge
Please note that training can be given in your region on demand with a minimum of 16 people for a single teacher and 20 people for two teachers. It must be entirely organized by the applicant. For more information on prices and possible agreements, contact us!