Nutrition for Sport and Organic Testing
Presented by Anthony Borsellino, Naturopath Ph.D. (N.D.) and
Nicolas Desjardins, BHS, CPN, Neurotherapy Expert, PhD student in Integrative Medicine
A brand new course, in partnership with Anthony Borsellino, naturopath Ph.D. (N.D.), wonderfully complementing the knowledge and techniques that have contributed to the reputation of The Neuro Performance Institute. Learn effective protocols, inspired by the best in the world in the field, and easily integrated into your practice or for yourself.
What will you learn?
- The history of sports nutrition.
- The anatomy of the digestive system.
- The different enzymes.
- Proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Demystification of certain subjects, such as fish oils, casein, whey protein.
- Minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
- The importance of water and hydration.
- Understand and modulate the 8 basic principles.
- Nutrition for morphotypes.
- Performance supplements
- Pre-workout, intra-workout and post-workout supplementation.
- Supplementation to control cortisol levels / recovery.
- Supplementation to control inflammation.
- Supplementation for the female hormonal profile and the balancing of estrogen.
- Supplementation for the male hormone profile and testosterone / estrogen balance.
- Testing of organs, enzymes and supplements in kinesiology
- Types of diet
- Growth hormone
- Insulin management
- Steroids, SARMS and peptides: what to know
- Calculation of basic metabolism
- Food Schedule
- Moreover !
The price include
- 3 avant-garde training days
- An e-document of the complete presentation
- A certificate
- Online follow-up with teachers and students
- An assessment of knowledge
Please note that training can be given in your region on demand with a minimum of 16 people for a single teacher and 20 people for two teachers. It must be entirely organized by the applicant. For more information on prices and possible agreements, contact us!