Optimization of Applied Bodybuilding, Level 1
Presented by Ian Vernier-Gauthier and
Nicolas Desjardins, BHS, CPN, Expert in Neurotherapy, PhD student in Integrative Medicine
A brand new course, in partnership with Ian Verner-Gauthier, trainer and sports nutrition advisor (TonicX Performance), perfectly complementing the knowledge and techniques that have contributed to the reputation of The Neuro Performance Institute. Learn effective protocols, inspired by the best in the world in the field, and easily integrated into your practice or for yourself.
Target audience: Massage therapist, acupuncturist, physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor, occupational therapist, naturopath, doctor, trainer, physiotherapist, posturologist, podiatrist, physical rehabilitation therapist, nutritionist, sports therapist, kinesiologist, personal trainer, physical trainer, food advisor dietitian, athlete …
What will you learn ?
1. Mobility evaluation: Active and Passive of major muscle groups.
2. Functional evaluation:
- OH Squat test
- Lunge test
- Passive/active push-up test
- Core Stability
- Scapulohumeral rhythm
3. Muscle Testing of major muscle groups.
4. Evaluate the client’s recovery capacity and how to intervene with:
- Life habits
- Sports supplementation
- The adapted training program.
5. Most frequent problem encountered: lower back pain.
- Exercise suggestions
- Practical tools.
6. Biomechanics of movements in the gym.
- Lower body
- Upper body (Push, Pull)
- Center of the body.
7. Programming component for the general population.
- 16 weeks, 32 weeks, 52 weeks.
- How to program in the short term and long term.
8. Box of practical tools (list of exercises):
- Lower body
- Upper body
- Body center
- Applications and tool integration
9. Team case study:
- Practice of learned techniques and applications from A to Z.
10. Training sessions 1-2x / day in order to fully understand the demand for the techniques and to experiment them. Theory is good, but the practice is even better!
** Bring your sports clothes, water.
11. Bonus: Sports preparation for an athletic competition:
- Weight management.
- Overall health (markers, daily assessment).
- Diary management in the gym vs. Sports preparation routine.
- Problems encountered.
The price include
- 3 avant-garde training days
- An e-document of the complete presentation
- A certificate
- Online follow-up with teachers and students
- An assessment of knowledge
Please note that training can be given in your region on demand with a minimum of 16 people for a single teacher and 20 people for two teachers. It must be entirely organized by the applicant. For more information on prices and possible agreements, contact us!