INP – Analysis of the biomechanics of the lower limb and its pathologies
Presented by Létitia Guéry, Podiatrist
Description to come!
Course planning (Part 1)
- General information on posture and balance
- General static disorders of the lower limbs
- Clinical examination, postural tests
- Exam concepts with stabilometric platform
- Descriptions, actions of the different insole elements
- Notions choice of materials and different techniques of manufacturing insoles
- More details to come.
The price include
- 2 avant-garde training days
- An e-document of the complete presentation
- A certificate
- Online follow-up with teachers and students
- An assessment of knowledge
Please note that training can be given in your region on demand with a minimum of 16 people for a single teacher and 20 people for two teachers. It must be entirely organized by the applicant. For more information on prices and possible agreements, contact us!