Sensory-Motor Integration, Level 1
Presented by Michael Lapointe Arcuri and
Nicolas Desjardins, BHS, CPN, Neurotherapy Expert, PhD student in Integrative Medicine
This first course on sensory-motor integration combines several techniques that have helped hundreds of people perform or prevent / help heal injuries, over the past few years. This is a new clinical application that we are offering you, as you have never seen. You will therefore be able to reproduce the same quality of evaluation, in addition to having the documentation explaining the scientific foundations that justify the use of these protocols and their impact on the body. These protocols will be easily integrated into your practice and will distinguish you from your competitors, and this, at the end of your 3-day training. Examples of evaluation and corrections will be proposed depending on the participants’ practice rights: therapists and coaches.
The fields of application are vast, such as injury prevention, rehabilitation, physical preparation, performance, support for healing, etc.
Target audience: Massage therapist, physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor, ENT doctor, occupational therapist, trainer, physiotherapist, posturologist, podiatrist, physical rehabilitation therapist, sports therapist, kinesiologist …)
- Dimensional plans.
- Understanding the left and right brain.
- Hemispheric functions and imbalances. By better understanding the hemispheric sub-capacities, you will be able to create adapted stimuli to bring back a balance of the left and right brain. A balanced brain helps with emotional, immune regulation, learning, motor development, etc.
- Neurotransmitters and immunity based on hemispheres.
- Embryology applied to the sensory system. The skin becomes the nervous system and the brain. By understanding the importance of the sensory system, you will greatly influence the efficiency of the nervous system and the brain.
- Perception and balance. What are the differences and how and when to interact with them?
- Compensations related to lack of balance and certain classic tests. Compensation can lead to pathologies in parts of the body far from the source, in addition to exhausting the nervous system more quickly.
- Large fascia networks and motor units.
- The neurological subsystems. The body functions in chains, not in segmentation.
- You will learn to use posture and walking in your assessments.
- Postural tests, such as the transverse plane and the subsystems.
- Theory on the sensorimotor pathways, the homunculus and the different fibers involved.
- The theory of neuro-evolution and neuro-genesis, including archaic reflexes.
- The cloacal reflexes, with or without the stabilization context. In human development, the body goes through several phases, including the reptilian and the mammalian: everything must be functional before positioning the human step.
- Correction of essential motor patterns. Without them, body movements will never be at their full potential and the risk of injury will be increased.
- Correction of essential primary reflexes. The reflexes set up the motor patterns, among others. The list of biomechanical or even emotional issues, in the case of poorly integrated reflexes, can be incredibly long.
- Theory on the skin of the foot and the stability / use of the INP-Fascia Tool for sensory rehabilitation. Feel the adequate sensitivity of the skin of the foot, it is blind. The foot is the only structure of the body that connects us to the physical world, without it, all the chains of the body are affected.
- Sensory reintegration for therapist and trainer. You will be offered methods for sports specialists who do not have the right to touch their patients therapeutically.
- Axial activation for therapist and trainer.
- Functional exercises for reintegration of subsystems.
- Functional exercises for the reintegration of the vestibular system in the room.
- And more !
The price include
- 3 avant-garde training days
- An e-document of the complete presentation
- A certificate
- Online follow-up with teachers and students
- An assessment of knowledge
Please note that training can be given in your region on demand with a minimum of 16 people for a single teacher and 20 people for two teachers. It must be entirely organized by the applicant. For more information on prices and possible agreements, contact us!