Optimization and Correction of Movement: Strength Sports
This course includes the most optimal theory and techniques for performing the main body movements (Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Overhead Press), as well as their accessory exercises. The concepts will be as relevant for bodybuilders, powerlifters and weightlifters, as for the general population. The course will focus on the importance of a good use of biomechanics in training, a progression of exercises, the applicable neurological stimuli, the different levers and the importance of the personalization of movements, according to the morphology of each. These protocols will be easily integrated into your practice and will distinguish you from your competitors, and this, at the end of your 3-day training.
The training in Paris is given specially in collaboration with Prescillia Bavoil (Lya Powerlift), Powerlifting Champion of France and 2nd in Europe, category 63 kilos.
The fields of application are vast, such as injury prevention, rehabilitation, physical preparation, performance, support for healing, development of muscle mass, etc.
Target audience: occupational therapist, posturologist, physiotherapist, trainer, physiotherapist, physical rehabilitation therapist, physical trainer, athlete …
- The postural system and movement
- General adaptation syndrome
- The importance of primary movements for humans
- The study of postural tone
- The 10,000 hour rule
- Human foot and squat
- The different techniques, accessory exercises, exercise progressions and the biomechanics of movement for the 4 lifts.
- Mobility of the rib cage
- Scapular and abdominal sheathing
- Squat ass to grass, true or false?
- Why squat
- Morphological differences
- Usable tools
- The visual system
- The vestibulo-ocular reflex
- The mouth
- Postural control
- The skin
The price include
- 3 avant-garde training days
- An e-document of the complete presentation
- A certificate
- Online follow-up with teachers and students
- An assessment of knowledge
Please note that training can be given in your region on demand with a minimum of 16 people for a single teacher and 20 people for two teachers. It must be entirely organized by the applicant. For more information on prices and possible agreements, contact us!