The Myonik System: The Super Manual Therapist
What was to be the first course offered by the Institut Neuro Performance is now offered as a cherry on the cake, several courses later.
This course is the result of the improved adaptation of the main techniques that had already contributed to the high reputation of the Institut Neuro Performance. You will therefore be able to reproduce the same quality of evaluation, in addition to having the documentation explaining the scientific bases that justify the use of these protocols and their impact on the body. These protocols will be easily integrated into your practice and will distinguish you from your competitors at the end of your 3-day training. Areas of application are broad, such as injury prevention, rehabilitation, physical preparation, performance, healing support, and more.
Target audience: Massage therapist, physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor, occupational therapist, coach, physiotherapist / orthotherapist, posturologist, podologist, physical rehabilitation therapist, sports therapist, etc.
- INP 1 – Level 1
- Chiropractors or osteopaths mastering muscle testing to communicate with the nervous system.
- Physiotherapists or Therapists in Physical Rehabilitation or Osteopaths mastering standard muscle tests.
- Revision of fascia corrections, according to the INP 1 – Level 1 course
- All joint tests, as well as the sense of correction that would have traditionally been performed in manual therapy, for those who can legally perform mobilizations.
- Identify whether the fascia, muscle or lymphatic system should be corrected as a priority. With this method, the therapist can identify which structure harms others and therefore proceed to its normalization. There is then a domino effect on the other structures involved, but not causative.
- The integration of muscle testing to finalize correctional work. By making sure that all the muscles activate well in isolation, this allows us to testify that the system is normalizing.
- Integration of lymphatic system testing and correction technique with the INP-Fascia Tool. Sometimes the muscles do not activate to their full potential due to blockages in the lymph nodes.
- The evaluation of slow, fast neuro-muscular spindles and of the Golgi tendon organ, INP way. Apart from the concept of muscle tension and stretching, neurological structures can store certain error messages, usually in a protective context, which must be normalized for a 100% return to the level of client normalcy. Otherwise, these error messages will lead to new protection mechanisms and will undo the therapist’s work.
- Muscle relaxation technique, ‘schtong’, coming from bonesetters. This technique allows instant release of the most stubborn muscle tension.
- Rapid release technique of the trapezoid by reflex, using the gait reflex.
- Self-correcting technique for the pubic symphysis. This technique is very effective as it allows to stabilize / release more complex structures to work with the hands in normal times.
- Auriculotherapy techniques for the back and neck. Thanks to precise traction at the level of the ears, a neurophysiological response leads to a relaxation of certain muscle groups. In addition, it resets the energy representation of the body.
- Moreover !
The price include
- 3 days of avant-garde training
- A home preparation e-document
- An e-document for the class in class and clinical use
- An e-document of the complete presentation on the screen
- An assessment of knowledge
- The delivery of a certificate
- Online tracking with teacher and students
Please note that training can be given in your region on demand with a minimum of 16 people for a single teacher and 20 people for two teachers. It must be entirely organized by the applicant. For more information on prices and possible agreements, contact us!