Level 1-Eye, Vestibular and Bioelectric Rehabilitation
The muscle testing for the communication between the fascias and the nervous system, the vestibular and ocular correction
Presented by Nicolas Desjardins, BHS, CPN, Neurotherapy Expert, PhD Student in Integrative Medecine.
This first course includes the main techniques that have made the reputation of the Institut Neuro Performance over the last few years. You will therefore be able to reproduce the same quality of evaluation, in addition to having the documentation explaining the scientific bases that justify the use of these protocols and their impacts on the body. These protocols will be easily integrated into your practice and will distinguish you from your competitors at the end of your 3-day training.
Areas of application are broad, such as injury prevention, rehabilitation, physical preparation, performance, healing support, and more.
Target audience: Massage therapist, physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor, ENT, occupational therapist, coach, physiotherapist, posturologist, podologue, physical rehabilitation therapist, sports therapist …)
- Theory of the science of muscle testing + practice and common mistakes
- Preparatory corrections of the nervous system
- The basics of neurology for movement
- Bioelectrical and structural traps: short leg, scars, jewels, tattoos, amalgams or braces. Learn how to use a protocol to identify the body’s electrical impulse, the possible harmful effects, and how to neutralize these disturbing signals and their anchors in the brain
- Release of emotional anchors in tissues with and without acupressure
- Testing of cranial sutures. Why? They can affect the glands and different parts of the brain, as well as interfere with the proper activation of certain muscle groups, such as the adductors of the axes and the flexors of the neck
- Sequences in muscle testing to assess whether the interference is from collagenous or neuromuscular sources. Why? In the case of purely collagenic sources, we use tools and postural reeducation
- Sensory correction of the podal sensor and normalization of the posterior superficial fascia. Why? The feet are the only structure in contact with the physical world. Any problem of proprioception emanating from these will create an imbalance in all the structure of the body
- Theory of Neurostimulation and Biofeedback on Russian technology apparatus. When, how and why?
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system: to detect and correct the asymmetries between semicircular canals or otolithic organs (saccule or utricle). Why? The inner ear can cause postural problems, balance and muscle activation, especially body extensors
- Rehabilitation of the oculomotor system: to detect and correct the asymmetries in the ocular dials, with exercises associated with the muscles, cranial nerves and associated parts of the brain. Why? The eyes are connected to each muscle of the body and prepares it for movement. About 40% of our proprioception and areas of the brain are attached to it. An unbalanced movement of the eye causes sudden muscle problems, among others!
- The use of vestibulo-colonic reflex for rehabilitation or performance. If you can not move your head properly in all directions by looking at a target or if you have motion sickness, maybe this reflex is poorly integrated in your home!
The price include
- 3 avant-garde training days
- An e-document of the complete presentation
- A certificate
- Online follow-up with teachers and students
- An assessment of knowledge
Please note that training can be given in your region on demand with a minimum of 16 people for a single teacher and 20 people for two teachers. It must be entirely organized by the applicant. For more information on prices and possible agreements, contact us!