By Nicolas Desjardins, BHS, CPN, Expert in Neurotherapy, PhD Student in Integrative Medicine (bio later in text).
This course is intended to be a combination of effective and applicable techniques in clinic and on the field, which will prepare you for INP training on very specific topics thereafter. It includes techniques that have contributed to the excellent reputation of the Neuro Performance Clinic over the years. You will therefore be able to reproduce the same quality of evaluation, in addition to having the documentation explaining the scientific bases that justify the use of these protocols and their impacts on the body. These protocols will be easily integrated into your practice and will distinguish you from your competitors at the end of your 2-day training.
Areas of application are broad, such as injury prevention, rehabilitation, physical fitness, performance, healing support, and more.
Target audience: Massage therapist, physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor, ENT, occupational therapist, coach, physiotherapist, posturologist, chiropodist, physical rehabilitation therapist, sports therapist …)
- Introductory theory on the science of muscle testing + practice and common mistakes.
- Preparatory corrections of the nervous system.
- Testing jewelry, amalgam, dental or auditory equipment and electromagnetic fields.
- Sensory correction of the podal sensor using the Proprioception Enhancer INP. Why’s that? The feet are the only structure in contact with the physical world. Any proprioception issue coming from those will create imbalance in all the structure.
- Introduction to Neurostabilization. In addition of the proprioception correction with the technique above, we can add into the system a very specific frequency to help the body stabilise itself in relation of the Earth. Can you be more grounded than Earth? The more stabilized you are, greater your potential of movement.
- Nick’s Technique : a powerful correction of the nervous system, by the use of the cellular channels with the help of the chromotherapy and the light therapy.
- Introduction to the use of chromotherapy for performance.
- Introduction to testing digestive organs of the digestive system.
- Use of the gait reflex for problems in the neck.
- The concept of the evaluation of the implication of the sensory cortex versus the motor in the pathologies.
- The concept of the homunculus as a neurophysiological scoreboard.
- The concept of the homunculus as a neurophysiological scoreboard. We can use cranium stimulations to release some interesting effects in the body. Can this scoreboard be like jumpers on an electric panel that needs to be resetted?
- Moreover !
The price include
- 2 avant-garde training days
- An assessment of knowledge.
- An e-document of the complete presentation
- A certificate
- Online monitoring with teachers and students
Biography / C.V Nicolas Desjardins October 2019
Due to serious joint problems, Nicolas had to apply major changes in his lifestyle. Having difficulty walking at a very young age, at 18, he had to wear prostheses for his legs and feet to stay aligned.
With no result in the short or long term, his problems worsening, he had to turn to alternatives other than traditional medicine. Several meetings with specialists in osteopathy, chiropractic, orthotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, applied kinesiology, naturopathy, and training have developed his interest in alternative treatments and the human body.
And so, he became at first a massage therapist 10 years ago, to finally continue his studies of the body with other specialists, like chiropractors specialized in joint mobilisation techniques, to finally look for an essential complement: the functional training. His vision is that we live in an environment far from which our body has evolved for millions of years. He thus develops new problems related to the modern era, as much by the transformed diet, by the overexploited sitting position, stress, repetitive trades and laterality problems, lack of cerebellum stimulus, etc.
He founded and operates the Primal Camp Athletic Development Center from 2012 to 2015.
Always in search of the causes of the postural unbalances, Nicolas developed interests in neurology. He took posturology training in Canada in 2013. Since 2014, he undertakes a certification in functional neurology and medical neuroscience.
From September 2014 to 2016, he joined the AAT Institute team (Applied Athletic Therapeutic) as a teacher and content developer.
In 2016-2017, he worked for Applied Movement Neurology Academy, based in England, as an AMN Senior Lecturer.
In 2016, he joined the team of the Equilibre Study Center (Ce2), based in France, as a content developer and teacher. At the same period, he founded and operates the Neuro Performance Institute Inc.
In November 2016, he became a writer for the FD Fitness WebMagazine, until August 2019.
In the end 2017, he participates as a special guest and speaker at the Virtual Neurology Summit 2018.
Since winter 2017, he’s doing a Doctorate / Ph.D in Integrative Medicine at Quantum University, located in the United States of America.
In August 2018, he graduated with a degree in Holistic Health Sciences from Quantum University.
In November 2018, he presents in Paris at the International Conference on Central Nervous System & Therapeutics. The subject was Posture and Mobility as CNS Markers.
Still passionate, he has now more than 8000 hours of training that he has acquired in 7 different countries and 10,000 hours of clinical practice. He has taught for 5 schools in 5 countries and wants to share his knowledge by offering courses to health and physical conditioning specialists in the world in order to change the current practices to a higher level.
BHS – Bachelor in Holistic Health Sciences
Postural Neurology and Neurotherapy Expert
President, Neuro Performance Institute
Montreal, Quebec Province, Canada