INP-The Myonik System: The Super Manual Therapist
What was to be the first course offered by the Institut Neuro Performance is now offered as a cherry on the cake, several courses later.
This course is the result of the improved adaptation of the main techniques that had already contributed to the high reputation of the Institut Neuro Performance. You will therefore be able to reproduce the same quality of evaluation, in addition to having the documentation explaining the scientific bases that justify the use of these protocols and their impact on the body. These protocols will be easily integrated into your practice and will distinguish you from your competitors at the end of your 3-day training. Areas of application are broad, such as injury prevention, rehabilitation, physical preparation, performance, healing support, and more.
Target audience: Massage therapist, physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor, occupational therapist, coach, physiotherapist / orthotherapist, posturologist, podologist, physical rehabilitation therapist, sports therapist, etc.
- INP 1 – Level 1
- Chiropractors or osteopaths mastering muscle testing to communicate with the nervous system.
- Physiotherapists or Therapists in Physical Rehabilitation or Osteopaths mastering standard muscle tests.
- Revision of the fascia corrections, according to the course INP 1 – Level 1
- All joint tests, as well as the meaning of correction that would have been performed traditionally. In this version, we will teach you all mobilisations that you can do if you prefer to do it as a ‘quick fix’.
- Identify if the fascia, the muscle or the lymphatic system is to be corrected as a priority.
- Integration of muscle testing to finalize correctional work.
- Integration of lymphatic system testing and gua sha correction technique.
- Evaluation of slow, fast neuromuscular spindles and the Golgi tendon organ, INP.
- Muscle relaxation technique, ‘schtong’, from the bonesetter.
- Quick trapezoid release technique, using the gait reflex.
- Technique of self-correction of the pubic symphysis.
- Auriculotherapy techniques for the back and neck.
- Moreover !
The price include
- 3 days of avant-garde training
- A home preparation e-document
- An e-document for the class in class and clinical use
- An e-document of the complete presentation on the screen
- An assessment of knowledge
- The delivery of a certificate
- Online tracking with teacher and students